- About Moulding
- Bar Rail
- Base Shoe
- Bed Moulds
- Cap Moulds
- Chair Rail
- Corner Block
- Corner Edge
- Corner Guard
- Cove Moulds
- Crown Moulds
- Door Stops
- Glass Bead
- Half Round
- Panel Moulds
- Plinth Blocks
- Quarter Rounds
- Shelf Edge
- Shingle Mould
- Tongue & Groove
- Window Stool
- INTERIOR DOORS
- DESIGNER COMBINATIONS
- ARTISTIC DOORS
- WOOD SPECIES
- DOWNLOADABLE ITEMS
Add to Wishlist
Remove from Wishlist
Get a quote
Talk to a moulding and door expert at Brenlo today.
Ash lumber that has been thermally modified using high temperatures (1800 C – 2120 C), water vapour and pressure.
Through this treatment, Novawood achieves unparalleled stability and durability.
The thermal modification process takes 48–96 hours, depending on species, thickness and initial moisture content.
Absolutely no chemical substances are used in the production process.
End Match Technology
This revolutionary technique allows for 100% usage of each board. The seams are NOT required to rest on support joists. This saves time measuring and cutting and gives a clean hardwood flooring look. Not to mention the design possibilities that are only limited by your imagination.
Hidden Clip Technology
The Novawood deckboards we carry in stock are pre-grooved and joined together with custom hidden clips. These clips allow for perfect board spacing, clean lines and minimal hardware.
- 100% Natural – Absolutely no chemicals used during the entire Thermowood process.
- Environmentally Responsible – Harmless to human beings and all living species. Environmentally friendly, healthy, recyclable and strong.
- Durable & Stable – Performs in all weather conditions, outlasting many other species.
- Sustainable – Produced from sustainable forests. FSC Certified.
- Easy – Light weight, easy on tooling and machinery; planks are 100% usable.
- Homogeneous – Colour of wood is consistent throughout.
- Comfortable – 25% more acoustic and heat isolated than non-thermally modified wood. No hot feet, unlike plastic decking.
- Safe – 30% more fire resistant than normal lumber. Insect habitation is completely prevented. Resistant to decay and fungal growth.
|Lengths of 7/8" x 51/2" Program|
|6ft.||5'8" - 1800mm|
|7ft.||6'8" - 2100mm|
|9ft.||8'8" - 2700mm|
|10ft.||9'8" - 3000mm|
|11ft.||10'8" - 33000mm|
|12ft.||11'8" - 3600mm|
- “Both Ends” T&G End Matched
- Grooved Face Profile or Smooth Face Profile
- D4S Eased 4 Edges or Double grooved for clips
- Kits available with screws, clips and a robertson bit
- 1 Kit covers approximately 50 SqFt.